Hello and welcome! My name is Erin, and this is going to be the home for my monthly newsletter, full of updates on my creative life.
So who am I and why should you want this? Well, depending on the day, I like to say either that I'm a writer of speculative fiction across formats or that I'm a writer of stories and games. My published work includes science fiction and fantasy short stories, TTRPG lore and adventures, short interactive fiction games, and script work for Zombies, Run! I'm also one of the hosts on the weekly writing podcast Writing Excuses and a creative writing teacher at UT-Austin.
My Prose Fiction
My Interactive Fiction
My TTRPG/Game Work
- Anansi's Tapestry of Lives, Neverending ("Xarietta Flinn," "Cintoran")
- Apocalypse: The Complete Game Master's Guide to Ending the World, Alan Tucker ("The Graveyard of the Gods")
- Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen, Wizards of the Coast
- Hunter: The Reckoning 5th Edition, World of Darkness ("Whatsisname", "Johnny Sweets", "Order of the Rose", "Re:Venge")
- Journeys Beyond the Radiant Citadel, DM's Guild ("Godsbreath Gazetteer")
- Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel, Wizards of the Coast ("Written In Blood")
- Lost Omens: Firebrands, Paizo ("Salt Breakers," "Shimali Manux," "Vulmia Manux")
- Lost Omens: Highhelm, Paizo ("Stonebreach," "Stonebreach Options")
- Lost Omens: Knights of Lastwall , Paizo ("Buttons & Fen Tunwalker," "Milani")
- Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar , Paizo ("Relics & Remembrance," "Empowered Cuisine")
- Lost Omens: Travel Guide, Paizo ("Time & the Calendar," "Art & Architecture")
- Starfinder Bounty 3: A Green Place, Paizo
- Starfinder Interstellar Species, Paizo ("Envoy Improvisations & Talents," "Guides," "Vlaka")
- Starfinder Society Scenario 6-02: Drift Scars, Paizo
- Zombies, Run!, Six to Start (contributions to seasons 7-9)
What To Expect Here
These are early days, so everything is subject to change, but here's what I've got planned to send out every month, starting in late July 2023.
- Backstory: What I've Been Up To
- Foreshadowing: Where To Find Me Next
- Themes & Motifs: What I'm Watching, Reading, and Playing
- Creative Spark: What I'm Working On and Thinking About
Over time, I may add some more in-depth content, but only the newsletter will hit your inbox every month, and it'll link out to anything else I've written that month, so feel confident signing up without being inundated with email (though we do need to talk about car's extended warranty...). :-)
I hope you enjoy!